The Portrait Session
• Unique personal photography utilizing saturated colors, black and white, sepia, and many custom looks
• Target clientele are families, older adults, couples, high school seniors, second marriages, business women and men.
• I do not maintain a fixed studio location. I have years of experience utilizing location photography. I bring the photo studio to you.
• Domestic travel for special events is available on request. “Have camera, Will travel!”
Photography Fees and Hourly Charges:
Site Visit (Consultation)
• Careful planning is the KEY element that distinguishes the work of Photoprose from other “picture takers”.
• I meet with you a week or two before your photo session either at the location or your home. During that meeting we discuss
time, preparation, clothing and other key elements that will guide you toward balance, harmony and color coordination.
• One of the many secrets to the success of your portrait session is communication. By discussing details ahead of time, we can create an outstanding portrait - one you will treasure forever.
Collection of Session Fee
• Session Fees are collected at the time of the Photo Session
• Travel within 20 miles surrounding my home base area is covered in the Session Fee. Travel beyond this range to surrounding cities, multiple locations, or multiple days will be extra. This will be discussed at the time of the Consultation.
Viewing Your Photos
• Within a few days following your event, you will receive an email containing a link where you may view your portraits online. The link may be shared with your friends and family for their viewing enjoyment and purchases.
• Portrait galleries are available for online viewing for at least a month.
• All images are copyrighted. It is illegal to copy or reproduce any image without express written permission.
• All photos are digitally prepared for your review and selection from Photoprose.com
• Photos are presented “as is”. If your portraits require modification to soften facial lines, remove blemishes, glass glare, or head swapping, these services are charged separately at the studio hourly rate. Head swaps may be available at a cost of $50 per head, per image. Pre-Touching and Eyeglass glare will be discussed at the consultation.
• When ordering from the website, the entire order amount will be collected. The order will be shipped within fifteen
business days. The website accepts credit cards only.
• In home review and ordering is available. I will come to your home or location to display your photos and discuss your order. Please allow at least two hours or more for the viewing and ordering.
• At the ‘in home” review, half the order amount is due when the order is placed. The order balance is due upon delivery
of the finished order. Only checks or cash are accepted.
No credit cards.
• All editing options can be fully explored, including special cropping, toning, B&W effects, groupings and framing.
• A variety of prints with different finishes and textures are available. You may wish to consider framing, canvas printing,
along with other fine art finishes.
Holiday or Special Occasion Options
• Custom cards are available in a variety of sizes and styles including birth announcements, save-the-date, valentine,
holiday, personalized note, and personalized business cards.
• There are many options for borders, paper stock, and fonts.
• Only purchased images may be used for custom cards.
• Basic and premium holiday card packages are available.
• No additional charge for B&W, sepia, color or pastel color reprints.
• Additional charges may apply for mounting, framing, special textures or print surfaces. Many of these charges are already built in to the print prices found on the storefront website.
• My professional lab offers more sizes, finishes, wear-ables, and merchandise than I can possibly display in this price list
If you don’t see it here, ASK!
• After your images have been uploaded, you will be able to see all the products available for purchase.
• If you desire to be responsible for your own editing and reproduction, the image files are available for purchase. A thumb drive of all images displayed is available in RAW format for $650 + tax and includes Full Copy Rights.
• Sales Tax is charged on all physical products delivered locally or by the website. Denver Sales Tax rate is 7.65%
• I own the right to make copies of the images I create of you, your product, event, or purpose. You may purchase copies of my images from my website. If you desire to own the right to make your own copies, please purchase the files. The right to make copies when and where you desire is included with the RAW digital files.